What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- We may collect your name, email address.
- We do not collect credit card information.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
This is going to be automatically made when you login with one of the login providers that we support.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Personal Information change and account exclusion
- Users connected to Repositório can opt out directly on your login providers.
You can also change that information by logging in to your account
Child Protection Policy
- We do not specifically target any content to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Data and Information Protection
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days should a data breach occur.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- We do use an SSL certificate.
- We do not collect any credit card information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google Ads Requirements
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. It is found here.
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Opting out from Google Ads / Analytics
- Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
- Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page
- Or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with most NO SPAM laws, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. There is an unsubscribe button. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We are working to have an “opt-out” button on user profile page.
- On a comment on our Newsletter